Sunday, May 20, 2007

Planting

Well, I have done a good thing this long weekend and got my balcony garden going. Last year was the first year I did this. I went a little crazy with over 20 planters. However, I was pretty successful with it and excited to give gardening another shot. Mind you, I haven't filled every planter yet...The one thing that I accumulated last year and again this year are those plastic containers that the plants come in. So here it is...take those containers back to your local greenhouse and hand them over. Last year, I took them back to the Smorgasbord and they were happy to take them. While you are doing something good for the air, your neighbourhood and your general well-being, don't forget to go that one step further and recycle the plastics all of those plants come in.

No comments: