Monday, May 21, 2007

Getting Help

I was into Nature's Fare today and the cashier asked me how I liked Amy's Organic Soups. Black bean and vegetable and chicken noodle are my favourites. I also like minestrone. These soups are $2.99. Now some of you might say well that's expensive for soup. Maybe so...but I used to eat out 4-8 times each week. Calculate that at probably an average of $15/meal. So $3.00 for a bowl of soup or a meal in my case is cheap. I've also lost 35lbs in the past seven months with a little help from Amy's Organic Soups. Now by no means is this all I am eating...but it sure has helped. Yes, these soups are more expensive than what you would find at big box stores, but the price I would pay for not making this change in my life is ultimately far higher.

2 comments:

Genee said...

Great blog! Do you know where to you can send old magazines (National Geographic) for recycling in this city.
Cheers,

gcmurray@gmail.com

kamloops recycler said...

Hi, Thanks for reading. I haven't been all that diligent about writing but am going to try and be better in this new year.

I put old magazines in the mixed paper at the City sites, but better than that...take them to the hospital or to the gym (I know the YM/YWCA will take them)...hope this helps...