Thursday, February 05, 2009

Conserving

I heard about this idea at a dinner party recently and then just read about it...This idea will sve money and the environment (since no new clothes are made, no dyes are used and packaging is eliminated)....

I love clothes and whenever I can I buy myself something new to wear...But what to do with the old clothes or the clothes you don't wear any more?

Make a party out of swapping clothes...get some friends together and exchange clothes, bags, shoes...Anything that doesn't get taken or swapped can go to your favourite charities...

So now you have a refreshed wardrobe eliminating the need to buy something new and you've saved the environment of all the pollutants that make those things....and did I mention the packaging?

Besides that you ar e contributing to the overall well-being of not only yourself but other people as you socialize adding to the sense of community that seems to be so lost on us here in North America...

Like you needed an excuse to socialize...happy swapping!!!!

No comments: