Sunday, March 04, 2007

Make up

With the exception of lipstick or lip gloss, I don't wear make up at all. I don't even wear lip gloss all that much. Even so, I've become obsessed with collecting the different colours that I find.

Recently, Nature's Fare has started to carry lip gloss by Alba - TerraGloss. For $6.99, you can have naturally shimmering lips. Check out their website at http://www.albabotanica.com/index.php?id=411.

This lip gloss is free of different chemicals including petroleum. The six different colours are naturally mineral based.

I really like the shimmer of these lip glosses. The colours are varied and beautiful. I do wonder what the difference is between the two colours - garnet and blaze.

Anyways I like these products. The price and the colours are comparable if not better than the price and colours of lip glosses sold at the Body Shop. So if you want to do something natural and beautiful for your lips, consider using TerraGloss by Alba.

No comments: